[DISCUSS] Apache NiFi FDS 0.2.0

Scott Aslan
Hello everyone,

I wanted to discuss releasing Apache NiFi FDS 0.2. in the coming
week or two. We have some updates to the specification as well as some very
useful updates to our build process. We also have upgraded to the latest
versions of Angular, jQuery, Covalent, and rxjs.

If everyone is amenable to a release, I will RM unless anyone else would
like
to take those duties.

Best Regards,
Scott Aslan

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NiFi FDS 0.2.0

Joe Witt
Nice - glad to see this moving forward!  And always happy to see folks
taking on RM duties!

Thanks

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 9:27 AM Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> I wanted to discuss releasing Apache NiFi FDS 0.2. in the coming
> week or two. We have some updates to the specification as well as some very
> useful updates to our build process. We also have upgraded to the latest
> versions of Angular, jQuery, Covalent, and rxjs.
>
> If everyone is amenable to a release, I will RM unless anyone else would
> like
> to take those duties.
>
> Best Regards,
> Scott Aslan

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NiFi FDS 0.2.0

Matt Gilman
Sounds great Scott. Thanks for offering to RM!

Matt

On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 9:32 AM Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Nice - glad to see this moving forward!  And always happy to see folks
> taking on RM duties!
>
> Thanks
>
> On Tue, Jul 16, 2019 at 9:27 AM Scott Aslan <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hello everyone,
> >
> > I wanted to discuss releasing Apache NiFi FDS 0.2. in the coming
> > week or two. We have some updates to the specification as well as some
> very
> > useful updates to our build process. We also have upgraded to the latest
> > versions of Angular, jQuery, Covalent, and rxjs.
> >
> > If everyone is amenable to a release, I will RM unless anyone else would
> > like
> > to take those duties.
> >
> > Best Regards,
> > Scott Aslan

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache NiFi FDS 0.2.0

Laszlo Horvath-2
Sounds good, I'm +1 on this. Some significant changes were made,
specifically around the build process as mentioned which is a great step
forward.

Laszlo