[DISCUSS] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi 0.5.0

[DISCUSS] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi 0.5.0

Aldrin Piri
Hello folks,

With the NiFi vote under way, I was thinking it was an appropriate time to
start discussion around the release of 0.5.0.  There have been some
important fixes as well as some initial support for integration with
Registry.  I think we should get MiNiFi upgraded to 1.7.0 dependencies when
that release successfully completes and start the release process.

It seems Jeremy already made a ticket to do so.  Jeremy, are you
volunteering to RM?  If not, I am happy to do so if no one else has any
interest.

Thanks!
Aldrin

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi 0.5.0

Andy LoPresto
+1, excited to get the new stuff into MiNiFi.

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69

> On Jun 22, 2018, at 19:03, Aldrin Piri <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hello folks,
>
> With the NiFi vote under way, I was thinking it was an appropriate time to
> start discussion around the release of 0.5.0.  There have been some
> important fixes as well as some initial support for integration with
> Registry.  I think we should get MiNiFi upgraded to 1.7.0 dependencies when
> that release successfully completes and start the release process.
>
> It seems Jeremy already made a ticket to do so.  Jeremy, are you
> volunteering to RM?  If not, I am happy to do so if no one else has any
> interest.
>
> Thanks!
> Aldrin

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi 0.5.0

Kevin Doran

                Sounds good to me. Thanks, Aldrin.

                Get Outlook for iOS

On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 3:04 PM -0400, "Andy LoPresto" <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1, excited to get the new stuff into MiNiFi.

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69

> On Jun 22, 2018, at 19:03, Aldrin Piri  wrote:
>
> Hello folks,
>
> With the NiFi vote under way, I was thinking it was an appropriate time to
> start discussion around the release of 0.5.0.  There have been some
> important fixes as well as some initial support for integration with
> Registry.  I think we should get MiNiFi upgraded to 1.7.0 dependencies when
> that release successfully completes and start the release process.
>
> It seems Jeremy already made a ticket to do so.  Jeremy, are you
> volunteering to RM?  If not, I am happy to do so if no one else has any
> interest.
>
> Thanks!
> Aldrin

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi 0.5.0

Jeremy Dyer
Aldrin - Yep I'm happy to play the role of RM for this release. Now that NiFi 1.7.0 has been released seems like the only remaining tasks are to update the dependencies. Let me know if you want any help with that as well.

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyer

Thanks - Jeremy Dyer
________________________________
On Sun, Jun 24, 2018 at 3:04 PM -0400, "Andy LoPresto" <[hidden email]> wrote:

+1, excited to get the new stuff into MiNiFi.

PGP Fingerprint: 70EC B3E5 98A6 5A3F D3C4  BACE 3C6E F65B 2F7D EF69

> On Jun 22, 2018, at 19:03, Aldrin Piri  wrote:
>
> Hello folks,
>
> With the NiFi vote under way, I was thinking it was an appropriate time to
> start discussion around the release of 0.5.0.  There have been some
> important fixes as well as some initial support for integration with
> Registry.  I think we should get MiNiFi upgraded to 1.7.0 dependencies when
> that release successfully completes and start the release process.
>
> It seems Jeremy already made a ticket to do so.  Jeremy, are you
> volunteering to RM?  If not, I am happy to do so if no one else has any
> interest.
>
> Thanks!
> Aldrin

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache NiFi MiNiFi 0.5.0

Aldrin Piri
Yeah, I believe we are down to just two issues listed here to be reviewed:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFI-459?jql=project%20%3D%20MINIFI%20AND%20status%20in%20(Open%2C%20%22In%20Progress%22%2C%20Reopened%2C%20%22Patch%20Available%22)%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.5.0

Otherwise, it looks like the pending items have been taken care of and we
can move forward.

Thanks for taking on the RM duties!

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 10:21 PM Jeremy Dyer <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Aldrin - Yep I'm happy to play the role of RM for this release. Now that
> NiFi 1.7.0 has been released seems like the only remaining tasks are to
> update the dependencies. Let me know if you want any help with that as well.
>
> Thanks,
> Jeremy Dyer
>
> Thanks - Jeremy Dyer

Ok sure thing I will review those now. I will let you know if I find
anything. If not I'll merge them into master and kick off the release
process.

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyer