[DISCUSS] Security Features Roadmap

Andy LoPresto-2
I have created a Roadmap document on the wiki here [1]. It is a rough outline of the immediate and future security needs I see, but I would like to gather community feedback and refine and enhance what is there so far. Specifically, I know Andre Fucs de Miranda, Bryan Rosander, and Jeremy Farbota have some thoughts, but this is open to all. Thanks for all your input.

[1] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFI/Security+Feature+Roadmap