Debugging UI/Web Functionality

Aldrin Piri
What is the prescribed approach/best method for debugging the UI?
Currently, I'm mostly interested in the actual HTML/JS client in working
against NiFi-327, but tips on how to manage this and the API services most
effectively would be appreciated.

Based on the conversation Matt had with Pavan, he mentioned
the minify-and-compress profile which is active by default.  To that end, I
aided my process through disabling that profile on the build I was looking
at via mvn with -P '!minify-and-compress'.

I've started the work on including these items as content to be added to
the developer guide, and would happily include any additional tips.

Thanks