Difficulty Adding Advanced Button Functionality

Difficulty Adding Advanced Button Functionality

Philip Wofford
Hi,

I am having difficulty adding an advanced button based on the information
provided in the nifi developer guide. Before I elaborate, I wanted to make
sure I am even 'doing the right thing' in reaching out to this email
address (mailing list?).

Re: Difficulty Adding Advanced Button Functionality

Joe Witt
Philip

This is a perfectly fine place to bring this to.

These links may help

http://apache-nifi.1125220.n5.nabble.com/Custom-UI-for-Processor-td12150.html

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html#ui-extensions

Thanks

On Thu, Jun 13, 2019 at 11:10 AM Philip Wofford <[hidden email]>