Error: sphincs256_with_SHA3_512

Paul Green
 Hi Developers,

while creating the necessary files to secure my NiFi cluster through
tls-toolkit (1.5.0) I got this error: *sphincs256_with_SHA3_512*
This occuers on all of my offline-server (openSuse, SLES, UBUNTU
16.04/18.04).
But on my internet server(UBUNTU 16.04) it works well.

Kindest regards
Paul

Re: Error: sphincs256_with_SHA3_512

Andy LoPresto-2
Paul,

Please reply with more context on what command you were using to generate these files, which files you were attempting to generate, and a more complete error log or stacktrace. The only reference to this algorithm I can find is in the BouncyCastle provider enumeration [1], but to my knowledge, it is not used in the process to generate the keystore or truststore files.