Executing DDL using NIFI

Chetan Hendre
Hi,
 I am Chetan Hendre, In our organization we are creating Data management
and Data Integration project, we are planning to use NIFI for the same, we
are doing POC on NIFI, we are not able to get any processor for DDL, Is
there any predefined processor exist for DDL( Create and Update Tables of
DB). Or Is It possible to create custom processor for the same.

--

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Chetan Hendre
Extrapreneurs India Pvt. Ltd.*
102, 1st Floor, Bhakti Genesis, Wakad Hinjewadi Road,
Wakad, Pune - 411057
Email: [hidden email]

Re: Executing DDL using NIFI

Matt Burgess-2
Chetan,

Welcome to the NiFi community!  To answer your question about DDL, you
can use the PutSQL processor [1] to issue DDL statements. Please let
us know if you run into any issues and we'll be happy to help.

[1] http://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/components/org.apache.nifi/nifi-standard-nar/1.4.0/org.apache.nifi.processors.standard.PutSQL/index.html