FlowFile Routing to Failure

Jean De Leon
What are reasons why a FlowFile will route to failure without prompting an error message?

v/r,

Jean De Leon

Re: FlowFile Routing to Failure

Aldrin Piri
Could you please provide the particular processors that are exhibiting this
behavior?

On Tue, Jan 9, 2018 at 12:29 PM, Jean De Leon <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What are reasons why a FlowFile will route to failure without prompting an
> error message?
>

> v/r,
>
> Jean De Leon

Re: FlowFile Routing to Failure

Brett Ryan

> On 10 Jan 2018, at 04:29, Jean De Leon <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> What are reasons why a FlowFile will route to failure without prompting an error message?

If there was no exception reported or any error logs emitted by the processor then I think nothing will appear in the bulletin board. As an example, I was using InvokeHTTP that would not emit an error on a 500 response, in that case you can read invokehttp.status.code and invokehttp.status.message.