Fwd: MODERATE for announce@apache.org

Private List Moderation
Hi,

This announcement is ok except for the download page https://nifi.apache.org/registry.html

The KEYS link should be https://apache.org//dist/nifi/KEYS

If you can correct this, please let us know and we can approve the release announcement.

Regards,

Craig

> Begin forwarded message:
>
> From: [hidden email]
> Subject: MODERATE for [hidden email]
> Date: May 23, 2019 at 6:41:40 AM PDT
> To: Recipient list not shown: ;
> Cc: announce-allow-tc.1558618900.dcploigljccibckoedom-bbende=[hidden email]
>

> To approve:
>   [hidden email]
> To reject:
>   [hidden email]
> To give a reason to reject:
> %%% Start comment
> %%% End comment
>

> From: Bryan Bende <[hidden email]>
> Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi Registry 0.4.0 Release
> Date: May 23, 2019 at 6:41:28 AM PDT
> To: [hidden email]
>

> Hello
>
> The Apache NiFi team would like to announce the release of Apache NiFi
> Registry 0.4.0.
>
> Apache NiFi is an easy to use, powerful, and reliable system to
> process and distribute data. Apache NiFi was made for dataflow.  It
> supports highly configurable directed graphsof data routing,
> transformation, and system mediation logic.
>
> Registry, a subproject of Apache NiFi, is a complementary application
> that provides a central location for storage and management of shared
> resources across one or more instances of NiFi or MiNiFi.
>
> More details on Apache NiFi Registry, along with release artifacts,
> can be found here:
> https://nifi.apache.org/registry.html
>
> Maven artifacts have been made available and mirrored as per normal
> ASF artifact processes.
>
> Issues closed/resolved for this list can be found here:
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12320920&version=12344183
>
> Release note highlights can be found here:
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFIREG/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-NiFiRegistry0.4.0
>
> Thank you
> The Apache NiFi team

Craig L Russell

Re: MODERATE for announce@apache.org

Bryan Bende
Hi Craig,

I updated the KEYS link, do I need to re-send the announcement?

-Bryan

On Thu, May 23, 2019 at 3:01 PM Private List Moderation
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This announcement is ok except for the download page https://nifi.apache.org/registry.html
>
> The KEYS link should be https://apache.org//dist/nifi/KEYS
>
> If you can correct this, please let us know and we can approve the release announcement.
>
> Regards,
>
> Craig
>
> > Begin forwarded message:
> >
> > From: [hidden email]
> > Subject: MODERATE for [hidden email]
> > Date: May 23, 2019 at 6:41:40 AM PDT
> > To: Recipient list not shown: ;
> > Cc: announce-allow-tc.1558618900.dcploigljccibckoedom-bbende=[hidden email]
> >

> > To approve:
> >   [hidden email]
> > To reject:
> >   [hidden email]
> > To give a reason to reject:
> > %%% Start comment
> > %%% End comment
> >

> > From: Bryan Bende <[hidden email]>
> > Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Apache NiFi Registry 0.4.0 Release
> > Date: May 23, 2019 at 6:41:28 AM PDT
> > To: [hidden email]
> >

> > Hello
> >
> > The Apache NiFi team would like to announce the release of Apache NiFi
> > Registry 0.4.0.
> >
> > Apache NiFi is an easy to use, powerful, and reliable system to
> > process and distribute data. Apache NiFi was made for dataflow.  It
> > supports highly configurable directed graphsof data routing,
> > transformation, and system mediation logic.
> >
> > Registry, a subproject of Apache NiFi, is a complementary application
> > that provides a central location for storage and management of shared
> > resources across one or more instances of NiFi or MiNiFi.
> >
> > More details on Apache NiFi Registry, along with release artifacts,
> > can be found here:
> > https://nifi.apache.org/registry.html
> >
> > Maven artifacts have been made available and mirrored as per normal
> > ASF artifact processes.
> >
> > Issues closed/resolved for this list can be found here:
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12320920&version=12344183
> >
> > Release note highlights can be found here:
> > https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NIFIREG/Release+Notes#ReleaseNotes-NiFiRegistry0.4.0
> >
> > Thank you
> > The Apache NiFi team
> >

> Craig L Russell

Re: MODERATE for announce@apache.org

Private List Moderation
Hi Bryan,

Thanks for taking care of this. I've approved the announcement.

Regards,

Craig

Craig L Russell
[hidden email]