GetHttp always givues error "SocketTimeotException,Read timedOut"

GetHttp always givues error "SocketTimeotException,Read timedOut"

Puspak
<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/t1140/GetHttpError.png>

GetHttp always givues error "SocketTimeotException,Read timedOut" .
This issue is despite of the remote url it is connecting is always up and
running .

GetHttpError.png
<http://apache-nifi-developer-list.39713.n7.nabble.com/file/t1140/GetHttpError.png>

Re: GetHttp always givues error "SocketTimeotException,Read timedOut"

Michael Moser
Hello,

I noticed from your screenshot that your GetHTTP is using a URL with
"http://" but you also have an SSL Context Service defined.  If your
endpoint is using SSL/TLS then your URL should begin with https://.
However, if your endpoint uses plaintext HTTP, then I suggest trying to
configure GetHTTP without an SSL Context Service.

Regards,
-- Mike