GetSplunk : How to pass parameters as input to GetSplunk processor

GetSplunk : How to pass parameters as input to GetSplunk processor

Brajendra Mishra

Hi Team,
We have found there is only 'GetSplunk' processor to connect and query to Splunk in Apache NiFi.
Hence, we this processor does not take any type or input.

Do we have another type to Apache NiFi processor which can take parameters as input (details of Splunk indexes, query, instance etc.) from other processor?
If not then please suggest when such type of processor can be expected in upcoming release?

Brajendra Mishra
Persistent Systems Ltd.

Brajendra Mishra
Persistent Systems Ltd.

DISCLAIMER

Re: GetSplunk : How to pass parameters as input to GetSplunk processor

Bryan Bende
Hello,

A ‘QuerySplunk’ processor that allowed incoming flow files probably makes sense.

If you want to work on this feel free to create a JIRA. I don’t see any existing tickets for Splunk related processors.

Thanks,

Bryan