Getting more than 500 state values

Joe Gresock
I have an UpdateAttribute processor with advanced rules that will store a
counter for each of 239 attributes in the local state.  This appears to
work just fine, as I see 956 total state items in the View State view (I
have 4 nodes in my cluster).  However, I can't seem to retrieve more than
500 items from the state.  Filtering only appears to filter in the first
500 items.  Is there a way to retrieve more than 500 state items?

--
I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty.  I
whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want.  I can do
all this through him who gives me strength.    *-Philippians 4:12-13*

Re: Getting more than 500 state values

Joe Gresock
FYI, I was able to work around this limitation by piping a GenerateFlowFile
processor to my UpdateAttribute processor, and configuring the
UpdateAttribute to set one additional attribute for each of the state
items.  This allowed me to generate a kind of report with all of my
counters.

It still may be useful to be able to retrieve more than 500 state items
from a processor, though.

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>