Help: Can someone give me a more detail tutorial for debug nifi

Help: Can someone give me a more detail tutorial for debug nifi

run_psw

Hi there
 I want to be a contributor to NiFi, but i don't know how to debug NiFi from ide. can someone help me? My code will benefit to nifi

Re: Help: Can someone give me a more detail tutorial for debug nifi

Mike Thomsen
1. Import the whole source tree into your IDE as a project. That's
IDE-specific.
2. Compile the whole project with Maven.
3. Open bootstrap.conf in
nifi-assembly/target/nifi-1.X.0-SNAPSHOT/nifi-something/conf and uncomment
the line that has the reference to the Java debugger in it. I think the
prop name is java.debug in that file.
4. Start up NiFi with bin/nifi.sh
5. Have your IDE attach to the debugger that was specified in java.debug.

Thanks,

Mike