Help: I want to be a contributor to NiFi, but encountered two problems

Help: I want to be a contributor to NiFi, but encountered two problems

run_psw
Hi
    I am a data develper from china , and i am new to NiFi. When I first experienced NiFi, It makes me especially excited. So I want to be a contributor. I was Reference the website that gave by NiFi <https://github.com/olegz/nifi-ide-integration/>. but it isn't work.and i can find where to modify the code. so i turn over to the source directly. and now i have two question
1> where can i find the debug entry
2> can someone give me a more detailed tutorial

i use win10 + idea

Re: Help: I want to be a contributor to NiFi, but encountered two problems

Chris Herrera
Hello,

You might want to start here:

https://community.hortonworks.com/articles/106931/nifi-debugging-tutorial.html

It gives a good overview of logging and also attaching a debugger from
IntelliJ idea.

Regards,
Chris