Here's a release model to scrutinize

Benson Margulies
I've staged:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenifi-1000/

from a branch.

Now is the time to look at all the usual stuff to see if it makes
sense, _before_ we bother to put up a version  for a vote. I'll drop
this staging repo once we've done. See NIFI-270.

Re: Here's a release model to scrutinize

Benson Margulies
Since even I see that this is broken, I'm going to drop it. I'll send
mail when I have another to look at.

On Fri, Jan 16, 2015 at 7:52 AM, Benson Margulies <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've staged:
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenifi-1000/
>
> from a branch.
>
> Now is the time to look at all the usual stuff to see if it makes
> sense, _before_ we bother to put up a version  for a vote. I'll drop
> this staging repo once we've done. See NIFI-270.

Re: Here's a release model to scrutinize

Benson Margulies
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenifi-1001
is the second attempt.