Hortonworks NiFi tutorial-220 Real Time Data Transportation and Ingestion

Hortonworks NiFi tutorial-220 Real Time Data Transportation and Ingestion

Mothi86
As part of tutorial 0 - I am able to setup the simulator and run successfully the script in azure shell but when I run the flow in NiFi - I get the log as process finished with exit code -99999.

Please advice as I am unable to proceed with rest of flow as its the source of data.