HortonworksSchemaRegistry kerberos/TLS support

HortonworksSchemaRegistry kerberos/TLS support

Milan Das
Hello Team,

I do not see an option to use Kerberos and SSL Truststore in HortonworksSchemaRegistry ? wondering if there is a way to use kerberos/TLS with HortonworksSchemaRegistry ?

Thanks,

Milan

Milan Das
Sr. System Architect
email: [hidden email]
mobile: +1 678 216 5660
www.interset.com

Re: HortonworksSchemaRegistry kerberos/TLS support

Pierre Villard
Hey Milan,

You might be interested by this JIRA [1]. There is a pull request and a
feedback would certainly be appreciated if you can give it a try.

Pierre

Le lun. 17 déc. 2018 à 17:36, Milan Das <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hello Team,
>
> I do not see an option to use Kerberos and SSL Truststore in
> HortonworksSchemaRegistry ? wondering if there is a way to use kerberos/TLS
> with HortonworksSchemaRegistry ?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Milan
>

> Milan Das
> Sr. System Architect
> email: [hidden email]
> mobile: +1 678 216 5660
> www.interset.com

Re: HortonworksSchemaRegistry kerberos/TLS support

Milan Das
Sure. I will give a try. Is there any open ticket for Kerberos ?
If not, I can log an issue, may be able to work also.

Thanks,
Milan