How to decompress the snappy compressed data

How to decompress the snappy compressed data

shweta
Hi All,

We have a requirement of reading a snappy compressed data from one of our Kafka servers and then decompress it.
The "compress content processor" in latest release does not support snappy. Is there a way to do snappy decompression without writing any custom script or processor in Nifi.

Thanks,
Shweta

Re: How to decompress the snappy compressed data

Jeremy Dyer
Shweta,

There are ongoing efforts to get this added right now. You can track the progress here
https://issues.apache.org/jira/plugins/servlet/mobile#issue/NIFI-1357

The code has already been written but there are some licensing issues. If the license issues are not solved I will rewrite it using another library

Thanks,
Jeremy Dyer

Sent from my iPhone