How to get NiFi's font in additionalDetails.html?

How to get NiFi's font in additionalDetails.html?

Russell Bateman-2

I am experimenting providing "additional details" for my custom processor. This works as advertised, however, the font in which my details are displayed is manifestly not that of the rest of my usage which is the same as what NiFi UI uses elsewhere.

What must I add to additionalDetails.html to make it conform? See sample illustration below.

Re: How to get NiFi's font in additionalDetails.html?

Russell Bateman-2

Oops, my bad. In fact, it is the same (ugly, serif) font for the most part as my usage description.

Thanks; please disregard the question.

On 10/26/2017 10:34 AM, Russell Bateman wrote:

I am experimenting providing "additional details" for my custom processor. This works as advertised, however, the font in which my details are displayed is manifestly not that of the rest of my usage which is the same as what NiFi UI uses elsewhere.

What must I add to additionalDetails.html to make it conform? See sample illustration below.

Thanks