How to get downstream queue count and limit from a Processor

How to get downstream queue count and limit from a Processor

tanezavm
This post was updated on .
Is there a way to get the queue count and limit from a downstream connection
connected to a relationship of a Processor? I wan't to check if queue is not
yet full to avoid transferring more flowfiles to a relationship.

This is to somehow avoid the Processor from being suspended until the downstream queue subsides to a count lesser than the set threshold. I want the processor to still work and do other task like consume and terminate other flowfiles and not anymore forward it to either of its relationships.