How to reinstall NiFi

Lu boying
Hi, All,

I'm using NiFi 1.3 (on Ubuntue Linux) and want to clean up all my data in NiFi.

My NiFi is installed under /opt/nifi.

Is it enough to just deleting everything under /opt/nifi and reinstall it?

Thanks

Boying

回复: How to reinstall NiFi

YuNing
with the default configuration nfi store all it's data under the install folder (in your case is /opt/nifi). so you can delete '/opt/nifi' and reinstall.

Best Regards
YuNing