How to upload a file by using InvokeHTTP (multipart/form-data)?

How to upload a file by using InvokeHTTP (multipart/form-data)?

Nattaphol Lertpaibulpanya

Hi,

I try to use InvokeHTTP processor to upload a file and got some error. I had a HTTP POST message that I tested by using Postman and everything ok.

I try to implement in NIFI but I cannot change the Content-Type by using UpdateAttribute processor as I searched in the internet. Nifi still used the default value as Picture1 and I guess it produced the error in the Picture2 due to it could not find the username field that I sent in the flowfile content as a multipart/form-data.

What I did wrong?

Regards,
Nattaphol L.

===============================
POST /xxx/dropfile/ HTTP/1.1
Host: xxx
Cache-Control: no-cache
Postman-Token: 21171a40-f903-aea3-3fda-49092758f5ce

------WebKitFormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW

test
------WebKitFormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW

------WebKitFormBoundary7MA4YWxkTrZu0gW--