I don't want the ENTIRE remaining flow after the split execute that many times

I don't want the ENTIRE remaining flow after the split execute that many times

srini
Hi,
Here, the number of times the process group and the LogAttribute executes is depends on the number of elements in the split. If there are 5 elements due to the split, then the Process Group and the LogAttribute executes 5 times.

But I don't want the ENTIRE remaining flow after the split execute 5 times. I want to restrict to some where.
In this flow I want LogAttribute execute only once. How?

thanks
Srini

Re: I don't want the ENTIRE remaining flow after the split execute that many times

Aldrin Piri
Hi Srini,

You could make use of a RouteOnAttribute to only pass those fragments of
the split that have a given 'fragment.index' of 0 (at least I believe these
are zero indexed) where all the others are dropped.  In this case, you
would get one and only one of each "batch."