I have a nifi about repair content_repository problem

I have a nifi about repair content_repository problem

jian.qin@chinacreator.com
hello dev:
    I have a problem,I have a processor called queryOracleTable,one day the disk is full and content repotsitory has a error so,I delete the content_repotsitory ,flowfile_repotsitory ,database_repotsitory and provenance_repotsitory .but a new problem ia comming ,the disk is write the queryOracleTable data and quickly to 30G but not the data is not flow to kafka.so I try to copy bin,conf and lib directory to built a new nifi and the result is the same problem.

[hidden email]