I will contact you with one question.

강전혁

Hello !

My name is Jenhyuk Kang

I will contact you with one question.

I want change title

ex) NiFi

<title>NiFi</title>

i found index.jsp,  header.jsp, canvas.jsp, canvas_jsp.java etc..

I changed the title part, but it is still.

help me !

Re: I will contact you with one question.

Matt Gilman
Hi,

A recent commit was introduced [1] which will automatically set the page title to the name of your root process group. This feature has not been included in a release yet so keep an eye on the JIRA and the mailing lists for confirmation when it will be available.

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 3:35 AM, 강전혁 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello !

My name is Jenhyuk Kang