Importing templates which have reference to same controller service.

Importing templates which have reference to same controller service.

Toivo Adams
Hi

Today we had annoying problem after importing template.
Template has reference to same controller service (with same name) which
already existed.
As result controller service list shows 2 services with same name and one
was disabled.
One processors from new flow complained what controller service is disabled.

We manually deleted disabled service and moved processor reference to
another service.

Can we improve such conflict resolution, how?

Thanks
Toivo

Re: Importing templates which have reference to same controller service.

Joe Witt
what version of nifi are you using?