Integrage NIFI with DDS pub/sub message

Ngo, James T.
Hi,

Good morning. My name is James Ngo, currently working with GD-MS on IRAD effort and I have a question on NIFI.

1.      Can I integrate another Pub/Sub message like DDS into NIFI? Just like integrating NIFI with Kakfa.

2.      If yes, how?

Thanks.

v/r,

James Ngo

Senior Software Engineer Lead
General Dynamics - Mission Systems
Office: 703.272.4248

Re: Integrage NIFI with DDS pub/sub message

Joe Witt
James,

Hello there.  When you mention DDS are you referring to this:
https://www.rti.com/products/dds/omg-dds-standard.html ?

We do not have support for that in Apache NiFi and it loks like we
won't be able to as it doesn't appear to have an apache open source
friendly license associated with it.  If I'm off base there please let
me know.

That said, given your case being that you're an IRAD effort you may in
fact be able to use their software which allows commercial/IRAD
efforts.  You would need to build your own processor for that.  Our
developer guide is a good way to get started and we can help as you
have questions.
http://nifi.incubator.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/developer-guide.html