Integrate with Microsoft Azure

joewitt
Administrator
Brig,

I've tried to approve your message.  It needed moderation as you
appear not to be on the dev list.  However, it isn't coming through so
I'm sending this.  I've just created a JIRA for it.

------
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 17:25:08 +0000
Subject: Integrate with Microsoft Azure

Hi Team,

I’m trying to put a file to Azure HDInsight using the PutHDFS command.
However, there seems to be an issue with the WASB. Do you know if this
is on the roadmap to support WASB?

Thanks,

Brig Lamoreaux

Data Solution Architect

US Desert/Mountain Tempe

Re: Integrate with Microsoft Azure

Simon Elliston Ball
A better solution than using wasb via Hadoop, which relies on the hdinsight cluster doing the processing might be to write directly to the azure storage blob. There is an open issue (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-1833) and pr for doing this which is waiting on some refactoring work, and would solve this problem more directly.

Simon

Sent from my iPhone