IssuerDN in flow file

Vincent Russell
FYI,

I just made the following JIRA for grabbing the issuerDN in addition to the
userDN in the ListenHTTPServlet.  It would be great to get this into the
next point release.

Should just be a few lines change

I can work on this if desired.

Re: IssuerDN in flow file

Joe Witt
Vincent

Def helps if you can submit a contribution.  Give it a go, check out the
contrib guide, and ask questions as needed.

On May 10, 2017 9:13 AM, "Vincent Russell" <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> FYI,
>
> I just made the following JIRA for grabbing the issuerDN in addition to the
> userDN in the ListenHTTPServlet.  It would be great to get this into the
> next point release.
>
> Should just be a few lines change

> I can work on this if desired.

Re: IssuerDN in flow file

Vincent Russell
Will do.

Thanks Joe.

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 10:02 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Vincent
>
> Def helps if you can submit a contribution.  Give it a go, check out the
> contrib guide, and ask questions as needed.

> On May 10, 2017 9:13 AM, "Vincent Russell" <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > FYI,
> >
> > I just made the following JIRA for grabbing the issuerDN in addition to
> the
> > userDN in the ListenHTTPServlet.  It would be great to get this into the
> > next point release.
> >
> > Should just be a few lines change
> >
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3862
> >
> > I can work on this if desired.
> >
> > Thanks,

Re: IssuerDN in flow file

Vincent Russell
Joe,

I just submitted a patch for the JIRA.

Hopefully I did it correctly.

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Vincent Russell <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Will do.
>
> Thanks Joe.
>
> On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 10:02 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Vincent
>>
>> Def helps if you can submit a contribution.  Give it a go, check out the
>> contrib guide, and ask questions as needed.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Joe
>>
>> On May 10, 2017 9:13 AM, "Vincent Russell" <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>
>> > FYI,
>> >
>> > I just made the following JIRA for grabbing the issuerDN in addition to
>> the
>> > userDN in the ListenHTTPServlet.  It would be great to get this into the
>> > next point release.
>> >
>> > Should just be a few lines change
>> >
>> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-3862
>> >
>> > I can work on this if desired.
>> >
>> > Thanks,

Re: IssuerDN in flow file

Joe Witt
Took a quick look and looks like a correct submission.  Have a couple
quick comments i'll put on the JIRA and hopefully someone can give it
a real review soon.

On Mon, May 15, 2017 at 12:01 PM, Vincent Russell
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Joe,
>
> I just submitted a patch for the JIRA.
>
> Hopefully I did it correctly.

> On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 10:29 AM, Vincent Russell <[hidden email]
>> wrote:
>
>> Will do.
>>
>> Thanks Joe.
>>
>> On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 10:02 AM, Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>>> Vincent
>>>
>>> Def helps if you can submit a contribution.  Give it a go, check out the
>>> contrib guide, and ask questions as needed.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> Joe

>>> the

Re: IssuerDN in flow file

Vincent Russell
Thanks Joe,

What version do you think it might make it into?