Kubernetes

Robert R. Bruno
I wanted to check with the group to see if anyone has deployed NiFi to a
Kubernetes cluster.  If so, perhaps we could sync up on your lessons
learned.  I am about to start looking at this myself.  I am leaning towards
creating a NiFi Kubernetes Chart.  Figured worth checking here first before
starting.

Thanks,
Robert

Re: Kubernetes

john duggan
+1.

I haven't deployed NiFi into a Kubernetes cluster, but am planning some
time over the next week to setup a POC (Proof of Concept) environment. I'm
certainly interested if anybody else already has experience in this area.
Hopefully, I can share my experience over the next week or two.

Regards,
JpD.

On 12 November 2017 at 16:44, Robert R. Bruno <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I wanted to check with the group to see if anyone has deployed NiFi to a
> Kubernetes cluster.  If so, perhaps we could sync up on your lessons
> learned.  I am about to start looking at this myself.  I am leaning towards
> creating a NiFi Kubernetes Chart.  Figured worth checking here first before
> starting.
>
> Thanks,
> Robert

Re: Kubernetes

Robert R. Bruno
I'll be sure to share my experiences as well.  I found using Rancher
greatly aided in setting up a Kubernetes cluster on bare metal if that is
the route you are going.