LDAP and Active Directory support

johny casanova
Helo,

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but, would it be possible some time in the future to be able to integrate NIFI with Active Directory LDAP and systems like that? This would make it easier to manager users in a centralized location, provide the correct groups needed to manage NIFI etc.

Re: LDAP and Active Directory support

Joe Witt
Absolutely.  The authorization provider for nifi is pluggable.  We owe the
community docs on this of course but this is definitely doable.