LDAP query Processor

Vijay Chhipa
Hi all,

I have  a need to query LDAP and do 'something' with the retrieved records.

I didn't see LDAP as one of the built in processors.

Has anyone  written a processor for this, if so could you please point me to it.

My other choice is to use the ExecuteStreamCommand with a Groovy/Scala  script to query LDAP

Thanks
Vijay

smime.p7s (3K) Download Attachment

Re: LDAP query Processor