MINIFI-367 port tests to use boost::filesystem vs. stat.h for better portability

MINIFI-367 port tests to use boost::filesystem vs. stat.h for better portability

Andy Christianson-2
Hi All,

I submitted a PR to fix MINIFI-367. It uses boost::filesystem since this abstracts away POSIX feature detection and gives us better portability with less maintenance and developer time.

Please review & merge at your convenience.

-Andy C.

Re: MINIFI-367 port tests to use boost::filesystem vs. stat.h for better portability

Marc
Hey Andy,
  Thanks for making this change and finding the issue in the first place. I
think this is a much better way ( aka platform independent ) of tackling
the problem...and a very useful lesson when writing unit tests.
   I'll get it merged at first opportunity.
   Thanks again,
   Marc