MiNiFi (Java) 0.3.0

Jeff Zemerick
I'm curious what the community thinks about a Java MiNiFi 0.3.0 release.
Looks like 18 tasks [1] have been closed in 0.3.0 and there are no open
pull requests. Is there anything outstanding that is waiting to be
addressed and should go into a 0.3.0?

Thanks,
Jeff

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12319921&version=12340598

Re: MiNiFi (Java) 0.3.0

Aldrin Piri
Jeff,

Yes, I think we are certainly overdue and it has been on my list of items
to get discussion around a release going.  Makes a lot of sense to me.
I'll create a JIRA to get this in motion.

On Wed, Dec 6, 2017 at 2:19 PM, Jeff Zemerick <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm curious what the community thinks about a Java MiNiFi 0.3.0 release.
> Looks like 18 tasks [1] have been closed in 0.3.0 and there are no open
> pull requests. Is there anything outstanding that is waiting to be
> addressed and should go into a 0.3.0?
>
> Thanks,
> Jeff
>
> [1]
> projectId=12319921&version=12340598

Re: MiNiFi (Java) 0.3.0

Aldrin Piri
Scoped out the current outstanding issues and I think we are at a good
point to kick out the release.

I made a JIRA issue to track [1] and will base off
commit 4e6d28747ee009b1785dd19c981e1459d50d56c2.

If there are no objections or no other takers for RM, I'll look to get the
RC composed over the weekend.

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MINIFI-414