NIFI-6150

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

NIFI-6150

Ryan Ward
I just came across NIFI-6150 and was wondering if there are plans to
release 1.9.2?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NIFI-6150

BINLEI XUE-2
Me too

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:47 PM Ryan Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I just came across NIFI-6150 and was wondering if there are plans to
> release 1.9.2?
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NIFI-6150

Arpad Boda
In reply to this post by Ryan Ward
Ryan,

Let me ask about a prerequisite: why do you think 1.9.2 is going to be released at all? __

I think the next release is going to be 1.10 unless some serious degradation is found in 1.9.1

Regards,
Arpad

´╗┐On 27/03/2019, 15:47, "Ryan Ward" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    I just came across NIFI-6150 and was wondering if there are plans to
    release 1.9.2?
   

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NIFI-6150

Ryan Ward
In reply to this post by BINLEI XUE-2
Our content repo (7 tb) will fill up if not restarted ever few hours, we
had to fall back to 1.8.

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:50 AM BINLEI XUE <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Me too
>
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:47 PM Ryan Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > I just came across NIFI-6150 and was wondering if there are plans to
> > release 1.9.2?
> >
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NIFI-6150

Joe Witt
Ryan, Binlei,

Yep - I'm just getting up to speed on that PR and JIRA now.  It is
certainly worthy of a 1.9.2 and once testing confirms we're good I'll
initiate an RC.

I don't intend to sweep up too many other JIRAs because I don't want to
slow down the process of getting a maintenance fix out but I'll also look
for other items to pull in.

Thanks

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:52 AM Ryan Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Our content repo (7 tb) will fill up if not restarted ever few hours, we
> had to fall back to 1.8.
>
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:50 AM BINLEI XUE <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Me too
> >
> > On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:47 PM Ryan Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > I just came across NIFI-6150 and was wondering if there are plans to
> > > release 1.9.2?
> > >
> >
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: NIFI-6150

Joe Witt
All,

I'm creating a 1.9.2 JIRA release now and tagging items to it.  I've
updated the release page to discourage downloads of 1.9.1.

I do not plan to edit the downloads page until we have a 1.9.2 release
out.  The older releases are available in the archive in case folks need
them.

Thanks
Joe

On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:53 AM Joe Witt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Ryan, Binlei,
>
> Yep - I'm just getting up to speed on that PR and JIRA now.  It is
> certainly worthy of a 1.9.2 and once testing confirms we're good I'll
> initiate an RC.
>
> I don't intend to sweep up too many other JIRAs because I don't want to
> slow down the process of getting a maintenance fix out but I'll also look
> for other items to pull in.
>
> Thanks
>
> On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:52 AM Ryan Ward <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Our content repo (7 tb) will fill up if not restarted ever few hours, we
>> had to fall back to 1.8.
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:50 AM BINLEI XUE <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> > Me too
>> >
>> > On Wed, Mar 27, 2019 at 10:47 PM Ryan Ward <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> > > I just came across NIFI-6150 and was wondering if there are plans to
>> > > release 1.9.2?
>> > >
>> >
>>
>