NIFI DBCP connection pool not working for oracle.

NIFI DBCP connection pool not working for oracle.

vishwa
Hi,

I'm trying to make a Oracle connection pool via controller service - DBCP
Connection Pool module.

Database Connection URL     -- jdbc:oracle:thin:@TTTEST:1521:SID
Database Driver Class Name  -- oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver
Database User- Username
Database User- Password

I am not able to read the data getting below error.

".QueryDatabaseTable
QueryDatabaseTable[id=a3a9501e-0168-1000-a5fc-4a85d8aa8cef] Unable to
execute SQL select query SELECT * FROM emp due to
org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException: java.sql.SQLException:
Cannot load JDBC driver class 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver':
org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException: java.sql.SQLException:
Cannot load JDBC driver class 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver'
org.apache.nifi.processor.exception.ProcessException: java.sql.SQLException:
Cannot load JDBC driver class 'oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver'"

Can someone help with this!

Re: NIFI DBCP connection pool not working for oracle.

Milan Das
1. Did you configure the Oracle JDBC Driver in DBCP connection pool /Database driver name?
2. Does JDBC driver UrL have access to NIFI runAs user ?

Thanks,
Milan Das