NIFI FUN!

johny casanova
was going through hadoop and saw how they are doing things and decided to do this! http://www.cafepress.com/nifi

Re: NIFI FUN!

Joe Witt
Wow.  That is pretty funny.

On a serious note you might want to run that by the asf press folks.  Even
though you are donating proceeds to the asf they might not like it given
the branding concerns around podlings.

Glad you are having fun just want to make sure it doesnt create angst for
folks while we learn the apache way and build a community.

On Jan 18, 2015 6:47 PM, "johny casanova" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> was going through hadoop and saw how they are doing things and decided to
> do this! http://www.cafepress.com/nifi

Re: NIFI FUN!

Sean Busbey
When talking to ASF trademarks, they'll want to know if the PPMC approves
of the use of marks.

I don't know if the IPMC has to sign off, since we're still a podling.

--
Sean
On Jan 18, 2015 6:02 PM, "Joe Witt" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Wow.  That is pretty funny.
>
> On a serious note you might want to run that by the asf press folks.  Even
> though you are donating proceeds to the asf they might not like it given
> the branding concerns around podlings.
>
> Glad you are having fun just want to make sure it doesnt create angst for
> folks while we learn the apache way and build a community.

> On Jan 18, 2015 6:47 PM, "johny casanova" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > was going through hadoop and saw how they are doing things and decided to
> > do this! http://www.cafepress.com/nifi

RE: NIFI FUN!

johny casanova
yes, that makes sense. I'll take it down for the moment until that gets discussed.

> Date: Sun, 18 Jan 2015 16:04:18 -0800
> Subject: Re: NIFI FUN!
> From: [hidden email]
> To: [hidden email]
>
> When talking to ASF trademarks, they'll want to know if the PPMC approves
> of the use of marks.
>
> I don't know if the IPMC has to sign off, since we're still a podling.
>
> --
> Sean
> On Jan 18, 2015 6:02 PM, "Joe Witt" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Wow.  That is pretty funny.
> >
> > On a serious note you might want to run that by the asf press folks.  Even
> > though you are donating proceeds to the asf they might not like it given
> > the branding concerns around podlings.
> >
> > Glad you are having fun just want to make sure it doesnt create angst for
> > folks while we learn the apache way and build a community.
> >
> > Thanks
> > Joe
> > On Jan 18, 2015 6:47 PM, "johny casanova" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > was going through hadoop and saw how they are doing things and decided to
> > > do this! http://www.cafepress.com/nifi

Re: NIFI FUN!

Joe Witt
Thanks Johny.  That is probably for the best but really appreciate your
enthusiasm.  We have a long ways to go but it is exciting to see the
kernels of the community growing.