NIFI URL

Dev Lamani
Dear Team,

I need urgent help on Apache NIFI.

1. I could able to install NIFI-1.3.0

2. Started the NIFI services

3. Tried Invoking NIFI UI : localhost:8080

  > Not able to Invoke NIFI UI
  > In nifi.properties file the port is 8080.

Pl help me ASAP.

I was trying to seek help from the nifi chat but nobody responding.

Thanks
Dev

Re: NIFI URL

trkurc
Administrator
Hi Dev, I saw your questions in irc, I tried to recommend the dev or user
list to get a quicker response to your questions, but you had already left
the channel. I expect your questions will get answered more quickly here

On Sun, Jun 3, 2018, 1:44 PM Dev Lamani <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Team,
>
> I need urgent help on Apache NIFI.
>
> 1. I could able to install NIFI-1.3.0
>
> 2. Started the NIFI services
>
> 3. Tried Invoking NIFI UI : localhost:8080
>
>   > Not able to Invoke NIFI UI
>   > In nifi.properties file the port is 8080.
>

> Pl help me ASAP.
>
> I was trying to seek help from the nifi chat but nobody responding.
>
> Thanks
> Dev

Re: NIFI URL

Chris Herrera
Dev,
Can you send os/java version. Did you change any parameters? Can you share
the logs from the /logs dir?
Regards,
Chris

On June 3, 2018 at 12:45:58 PM, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:

> Hi Dev, I saw your questions in irc, I tried to recommend the dev or user
> list to get a quicker response to your questions, but you had already left
> the channel. I expect your questions will get answered more quickly here
>
> On Sun, Jun 3, 2018, 1:44 PM Dev Lamani <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear Team,
>
> I need urgent help on Apache NIFI.
>
> 1. I could able to install NIFI-1.3.0
>
> 2. Started the NIFI services
>
> 3. Tried Invoking NIFI UI : localhost:8080
>
> Not able to Invoke NIFI UI
> In nifi.properties file the port is 8080.
>

> Pl help me ASAP.
>
> I was trying to seek help from the nifi chat but nobody responding.
>
> Thanks
> Dev

Re: NIFI URL

Kevin Doran-2
Thanks Tony and Chris for the help. I just synced up with Dev on HipChat. For those interested, he was running into this issue which was fixed in NiFi 1.5.0: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NIFI-4640

Regards,
Kevin

´╗┐On 6/3/18, 13:52, "Chris Herrera" <[hidden email]> wrote:

    Dev,
    Can you send os/java version. Did you change any parameters? Can you share
    the logs from the /logs dir?
    Regards,
    Chris

    On June 3, 2018 at 12:45:58 PM, Tony Kurc ([hidden email]) wrote:

    > Hi Dev, I saw your questions in irc, I tried to recommend the dev or user
    > list to get a quicker response to your questions, but you had already left
    > the channel. I expect your questions will get answered more quickly here
    >
    > On Sun, Jun 3, 2018, 1:44 PM Dev Lamani <[hidden email]> wrote:
    >
    > Dear Team,
    >
    > I need urgent help on Apache NIFI.
    >
    > 1. I could able to install NIFI-1.3.0
    >
    > 2. Started the NIFI services
    >
    > 3. Tried Invoking NIFI UI : localhost:8080
    >
    > Not able to Invoke NIFI UI
    > In nifi.properties file the port is 8080.
    >
    >
    >
    > Pl help me ASAP.
    >
    > I was trying to seek help from the nifi chat but nobody responding.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Dev

Re: NIFI URL

Otto Fowler
Do you already have something running that is listening on 8080?