NIFI conectivity with HIVE to load data into HANA tables

NIFI conectivity with HIVE to load data into HANA tables

Patan Umejaiba
Hi Team,

My requirement is to load the HIVE files data into HANA tables using NIFI.
Let me know if that is possible and if that is a yes please provide the
process to be followed.

Thanks,
Jaiba

Re: NIFI conectivity with HIVE to load data into HANA tables

Sivaprasanna Sethuraman
It can be done. I was briefly working on something similar. In my case, it
was HANA which was the source and Hive was the destination. You can query
Hive using SelectHiveQL and then use PutSQL/PutDatabaseRecord to write to
HANA.