Need help in JSON genarate automation

Anshuman Ghosh
Hello all,

Trust you are doing great great!
One quick question, I need some help for simulating a testing pipeline -

I want to create an automatic pipeline where there should be continuous
flow of JSON messages/ records that I would publish onto Kafka topic and
later consume the same for further processing.
I have found some JSON generator site "http://www.json-generator.com/" but
that is like some static process.
Can someone please guide me here.

Thank you!

______________________

*Kind Regards,*
*Anshuman Ghosh*
*Contact - +49 179 9090964*

Re: Need help in JSON genarate automation

Andy LoPresto-2
Anshuman,

You can use the GenerateFlowFile processor to generate arbitrary amounts of binary or text data at any interval you want. You can copy some static JSON template into the processor properties as default content (Lorem ipsum, if you will), and then use a follow-on ReplaceText to perform token replacement with dynamic values (times, randoms, etc.).

On Mar 16, 2017, at 2:12 AM, Anshuman Ghosh <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hello all,

Trust you are doing great great!
One quick question, I need some help for simulating a testing pipeline -

I want to create an automatic pipeline where there should be continuous
flow of JSON messages/ records that I would publish onto Kafka topic and
later consume the same for further processing.
I have found some JSON generator site "http://www.json-generator.com/" but
that is like some static process.
Can someone please guide me here.

Thank you!

______________________

*Kind Regards,*
*Anshuman Ghosh*
*Contact - +49 179 9090964*

Re: Need help in JSON genarate automation

Anshuman Ghosh
Hello Andy,

Thank you very much for the suggestion.
I will surely try that out.