New Committer and PPMC Member: Aldrin Piri

New Committer and PPMC Member: Aldrin Piri

Joe Witt
Hello All,

The Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache NiFi is
pleased to announce that Aldrin Piri has accepted our offer to become
a committer and PPMC member.

Aldrin -  it has been suggested by the community that one good
mechanism of having folks on-board is to add themselves to the lists.
Once your account is setup please go to the following:

http://nifi.incubator.apache.org/people.html
http://incubator.apache.org/projects/nifi.html

And add yourself to the lists.

Congrats and welcome!

Re: New Committer and PPMC Member: Aldrin Piri

Aldrin Piri
Thanks, Joe!  I am looking forward to being able to assist in additional
roles with the project.