New controller services

Mike Thomsen
https://github.com/apache/nifi/pull/2123

I created one basic controller service and a lookup service that use
MongoDB as the back end. Passes contrib-check for the new code and has a
full suite of integration tests.

I may also be adding a lookup service for HBase and new ones for
ElasticSearch if time permits.

Re: New controller services

Joe Witt
Thanks Mike and very nice! regarding the lookup services!