New to Provenance Report- I want to start with provenance report in NIFI

New to Provenance Report- I want to start with provenance report in NIFI

vimal3ar.be@gmail.com
I have developed a project where NIFI can receive log files continuously from MINIFI.
Now , all the logs is received into NIFI's  PutFile below.
        PutFile

 Now, I just used Funnel connected to PutFile to record duplicate file failure event.

Now, I don't know how to generate provenance report based on contents of the file?
If the file contains warning message, then I need to generate provenance Warning reports for that data.
If the file contains Error message, then I need to generate provenance Error reports for that data.
Can some one please help me?