Next Release of Apache Nifi

shweta
Hi All,

I wanted to know when is the next major or minor release of Nifi planned.

Thanks and Regards,
Shweta

Re: Next Release of Apache Nifi

Joe Percivall
Hello Shweta,

Sorry no has responded to you, but if you have seen the recent activity in the Dev user list, we are currently working on cutting a release for 0.5.0. There is a preliminary Release Client if you'd like to take a look and give some feedback!

Joe
- - - - - -
Joseph Percivall
linkedin.com/in/Percivall
e: [hidden email]

On Sunday, January 31, 2016 3:13 AM, shweta <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

I wanted to know when is the next major or minor release of Nifi planned.

Thanks and Regards,
Shweta

Re: Next Release of Apache Nifi

Tony Kurc
Shweta,
Here is the dev list email that Joe is referring to:

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/nifi-dev/201602.mbox/%3CCA%2BLyY54edrdoxHtpksRyOhCq8hYVgDFx3c4ZCzHcyk3%3D%3D9qx%2Bw%40mail.gmail.com%3E

We found a couple of issues that are still being worked, but I expect
another release candidate soon.

On Tue, Feb 9, 2016 at 10:33 AM, Joe Percivall <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Shweta,
>
> Sorry no has responded to you, but if you have seen the recent activity in
> the Dev user list, we are currently working on cutting a release for 0.5.0.
> There is a preliminary Release Client if you'd like to take a look and give
> some feedback!
>
> Joe
> - - - - - -
> Joseph Percivall
> linkedin.com/in/Percivall
> e: [hidden email]
>

> On Sunday, January 31, 2016 3:13 AM, shweta <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>

> Hi All,
>
> I wanted to know when is the next major or minor release of Nifi planned.
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Shweta

> Nabble.com.

Re: Next Release of Apache Nifi