NiFI

Tom Price

Hello there

I was looking at utilizing the Apache NIFI solution and was wondering if there is capability of getting a ACK or NACK back on data transmissions?  I.E. when we send data between the systems, we get a response stating that it successfully was sent or not?

Thanks

Thomas Price

Systems Administrator

Great Lakes Health Connect

[hidden email]

Main: (844) 454 -2443

Direct: (616) 323 - 2960

Cell: (616) 240 – 4608

www.gl-hc.org | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn

********************** Please note that this email message and any attachments may contain privileged and confidential information that is protected against use or disclosure under federal and state law. The information is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the intended recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this information in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please advise by immediate reply.

Re: NiFI

Mike Thomsen
Thomas,

How are you planning to send data to NiFi?

Thanks,

Mike

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 1:30 PM Tom Price <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello there
>

> I was looking at utilizing the Apache NIFI solution and was wondering if
> there is capability of getting a ACK or NACK back on data transmissions?
> I.E. when we send data between the systems, we get a response stating that
> it successfully was sent or not?
>

> Thanks
>

> *Thomas Price*
>
> Systems Administrator
>
> Great Lakes Health Connect
>

> [hidden email]
>

> Main: (844) 454 -2443
>
> Direct: (616) 323 - 2960
>
> Cell: (616) 240 – 4608
>

> www.gl-hc.org | Facebook
> <https://www.facebook.com/greatlakeshealthconnect/> | Twitter
> <https://twitter.com/GLHC_HIE> | LinkedIn
> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/5242434/>
>
> [image: GLHC_Final-Logo_Digital_10.23-11162017-signature]
>

> ********************** Please note that this email message and any
> attachments may contain privileged and confidential information that is
> protected against use or disclosure under federal and state law. The
> information is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the
> intended recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended
> recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
> intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
> information in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution,
> copying or action taken in reliance on the contents of this communication
> is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
> advise by immediate reply.

Re: NiFI

Mike Nacey
If you are sending via HTTP you can easily control the response given back to the sender.

Sent from my iPhone