NiFi 0.1.0

Mark Payne
All,

We are just about finished with all of the tickets on 0.1.0. I'm
expecting code completion tomorrow, and then we can create a release
candidate and start voting on release.

If there are any other tickets that need to go into the 0.1.0 release,
please be sure to get the ticket on the Version today or tomorrow so
that we can ensure that it makes it.

There's been a ton of work that's gone into this release, and we've seen
some really great growth in the community. Contributions from several
new people as well as previous contributors. Thanks to all who have
chimed in with code, bug reports, and suggestions - it's greatly
appreciated!

Re: NiFi 0.1.0

Brandon DeVries
Mark,

I still need to merge one in,  and I won't be able to do it until
tomorrow.  I'll let you know when it's in.  Thanks.

Brandon

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015, 5:33 PM Mark Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> We are just about finished with all of the tickets on 0.1.0. I'm
> expecting code completion tomorrow, and then we can create a release
> candidate and start voting on release.
>
> If there are any other tickets that need to go into the 0.1.0 release,
> please be sure to get the ticket on the Version today or tomorrow so
> that we can ensure that it makes it.
>
> There's been a ton of work that's gone into this release, and we've seen
> some really great growth in the community. Contributions from several
> new people as well as previous contributors. Thanks to all who have
> chimed in with code, bug reports, and suggestions - it's greatly
> appreciated!
>
> Thanks
> -Mark

Re: NiFi 0.1.0

Dan Bress
I have a PR waiting that makes a small but helpful update to the documentation generation.

I think it would be cool if this got added to 0.1.0

Dan Bress
Software Engineer
ONYX Consulting Services

I still need to merge one in,  and I won't be able to do it until
tomorrow.  I'll let you know when it's in.  Thanks.

Brandon

On Wed, Apr 29, 2015, 5:33 PM Mark Payne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> All,
>
> We are just about finished with all of the tickets on 0.1.0. I'm
> expecting code completion tomorrow, and then we can create a release
> candidate and start voting on release.
>
> If there are any other tickets that need to go into the 0.1.0 release,
> please be sure to get the ticket on the Version today or tomorrow so
> that we can ensure that it makes it.
>
> There's been a ton of work that's gone into this release, and we've seen
> some really great growth in the community. Contributions from several
> new people as well as previous contributors. Thanks to all who have
> chimed in with code, bug reports, and suggestions - it's greatly
> appreciated!
>
> Thanks
> -Mark

Re: NiFi 0.1.0

Joe Witt
We should get the outstanding prs included or get feedback to them.  And we
should review seans efforts from yesterday.

Will try to help get the party organized today.  Some of the mailing list
activity of late has also been very thoughtful stuff to engage on as well.
Also had a good in person chat with bryan bende and edgardo vega i need to
send a summary out for.  It was about the process of going from idea to
production and working with a team of folks all making changes together.
On Apr 30, 2015 5:01 AM, "Dan Bress" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a PR waiting that makes a small but helpful update to the
> documentation generation.

> I think it would be cool if this got added to 0.1.0
>
> Dan Bress
> Software Engineer
> ONYX Consulting Services

Re: NiFi 0.1.0

Dan Bress
Also if it helps, I can reformat the changes in my PR to adhere to the NIFI-271 work Joe did.  I'm sure doing that will make the PR easier on your end.  I'll do that tonight or tomorrow morning.

Dan Bress
Software Engineer
ONYX Consulting Services

We should get the outstanding prs included or get feedback to them.  And we
should review seans efforts from yesterday.

Will try to help get the party organized today.  Some of the mailing list
activity of late has also been very thoughtful stuff to engage on as well.
Also had a good in person chat with bryan bende and edgardo vega i need to
send a summary out for.  It was about the process of going from idea to
production and working with a team of folks all making changes together.
On Apr 30, 2015 5:01 AM, "Dan Bress" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I have a PR waiting that makes a small but helpful update to the
> documentation generation.

> I think it would be cool if this got added to 0.1.0
>
> Dan Bress
> Software Engineer
> ONYX Consulting Services

Re: NiFi 0.1.0