NiFi Apache CSV Question

Maiuri Ranchhod

To whom it may concern,

We are trying to take a file and convert it into a CSV format to BCP (bulk-copy-paste) into SQL in a timely manner.  We are running into problems changing the date format and the conversion is making it difficult to put the data back into a csv format.  Any insight or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance!

Maiuri Ranchhod, MD*

Director of Informatics

"Improving Health Outcomes through Data Curation"

1307 S. Boulder Ave W.

Tulsa, OK 74119

(918) 900-6028

[hidden email]

*Not Licensed to Practice

Re: NiFi Apache CSV Question

Mark Payne
Hello,

This definitely sounds like the top of thing that NiFi should be pretty good at. Can you provide more details?
What kind of problems are you running into when changing the date format? Can you provide sample input and
desired output?

On May 29, 2019, at 12:11 PM, Maiuri Ranchhod <[hidden email]<mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:

To whom it may concern,

We are trying to take a file and convert it into a CSV format to BCP (bulk-copy-paste) into SQL in a timely manner.  We are running into problems changing the date format and the conversion is making it difficult to put the data back into a csv format.  Any insight or assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time and assistance!
Maiuri Ranchhod, MD*
Director of Informatics
[verinovum-email]
"Improving Health Outcomes through Data Curation"
1307 S. Boulder Ave W.
Tulsa, OK 74119
(918) 900-6028<tel:(918)%20900-6028>