NiFi Blogs

Mark Payne
All,
I'd like to be able to blog out things like how to setup simple flows and basic nifi concepts.
Is there an Apache blog infrastructure to use for this? It appears that blogs.apache.org exists. Is this the recommended place? If so, how can I get an account? Can we tie in Google Analytics, for example, to see who is viewing the page, etc?
Thanks-Mark

Re: NiFi Blogs

Josh Elser
Yup, that's a generally available blogging infrastructure provided for
your use. I believe you'd want to open a JIRA against INFRA with a
component of "Blogs" to get nifi set up and yourself added as an admin
(including anyone else who would like to be a part of it).

I'm not sure if there are any hooks for GA, but I also haven't looked.

Mark Payne wrote:
> All,
> I'd like to be able to blog out things like how to setup simple flows and basic nifi concepts.
> Is there an Apache blog infrastructure to use for this? It appears that blogs.apache.org exists. Is this the recommended place? If so, how can I get an account? Can we tie in Google Analytics, for example, to see who is viewing the page, etc?
> Thanks-Mark

Re: NiFi Blogs

Jason Carey
Mark,

Please add me as an admin as well.  I was thinking about doing the same thing.

Thanks,
Jason

On Mon, Jan 5, 2015 at 6:56 AM, Josh Elser <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Yup, that's a generally available blogging infrastructure provided for your
> use. I believe you'd want to open a JIRA against INFRA with a component of
> "Blogs" to get nifi set up and yourself added as an admin (including anyone
> else who would like to be a part of it).
>
> I'm not sure if there are any hooks for GA, but I also haven't looked.
>

> Mark Payne wrote:
>>
>> All,
>> I'd like to be able to blog out things like how to setup simple flows and
>> basic nifi concepts.
>> Is there an Apache blog infrastructure to use for this? It appears that
>> blogs.apache.org exists. Is this the recommended place? If so, how can I get
>> an account? Can we tie in Google Analytics, for example, to see who is
>> viewing the page, etc?
>> Thanks-Mark

Re: NiFi Blogs

Jennifer Barnabee