NiFi Clustering

Karthik Kothareddy (karthikk) [CONT - Type 2]
All,

We are trying to setup a new NiFi (1.4.0) cluster with 3 nodes, and trying to decide on how should we proceed with the repository structure. Should we be pointing the same repositories for all nodes (shared filers accessible by all 3 nodes) or give separate local repositories for all three nodes and let each node has its own data copy. Is there any recommendation for this for better performance and throughput?

Thanks for your time.

-Karthik

Re: NiFi Clustering

Uwe@Moosheimer.com
Hi Karthik,

have a look at the official documentation (https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/nifi-in-depth.html).
There are three repositories that are utilized by NiFi. Each exists within the OS/Host’s file system and provides specific functionality.

Hope this helps.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / best regards
Kay-Uwe Moosheimer