NiFi (UNCLASSIFIED)

Cetron, Justin F CTR USARMY CECOM (US)
CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Good Afternoon,

I had a question in regards to NiFi. I recently have been tasked with upgrading the NiFi we run, however, in looking at the versions I have vs. what I have seen on the nifi.apache.org site, are there two different versions of the software? As what I was handed is 3 full generations higher (4.x) than the 1.7 I see on the normal site. Thank you very much.

Justin Cetron - Systems Administrator III
Office: (443) 861-4215

CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Re: NiFi (UNCLASSIFIED)

Tony Kurc
I suspect that you may not be running Apache NiFi. You may be running a
distribution or variant or something else that some other organization may
have released based on Apache NiFi. If that is the case, you may have to
work with whomever may have done that. This may not be possible, but you
could try to determine what version of Apache NiFi it may be based on and
determine an upgrade path from there.

Alternatively, are you possibly running 0.4.x?

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018, 3:49 PM Cetron, Justin F CTR USARMY CECOM (US) <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED
>
> Good Afternoon,
>
> I had a question in regards to NiFi. I recently have been tasked with
> upgrading the NiFi we run, however, in looking at the versions I have vs.
> what I have seen on the nifi.apache.org site, are there two different
> versions of the software? As what I was handed is 3 full generations higher
> (4.x) than the 1.7 I see on the normal site. Thank you very much.
>

> Justin Cetron - Systems Administrator III
> Office: (443) 861-4215
>
> CLASSIFICATION: UNCLASSIFIED

Re: NiFi (UNCLASSIFIED)

Brandon DeVries
Justin,

The 4.x version you're referencing is specific to the organization you work
for.  I would direct questions specific to this version to your
organization's internal chatrooms / DLs.  If you need further guidance,
please let me know.

Brandon